Law Clerk for busy real estate practice, starting as soon as possible.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work independently in fast-paced environment;
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills;
- Effective management of deadlines and priorities;
- Post-secondary education;
- MUST HAVE past real estate experience;
- MUST HAVE Experience with Conveyancer, Teranet and PC Law; and
- Access to a reliable vehicle.
Real estate responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Answering telephone and staffing reception;
- Opening files in Conveyancer and PCLaw;
- Drafting and sending correspondence to clients;
- Banking associated with real estate transactions;
- Attending other law firms re: real estate transactions;
- Reporting closed transactions to lenders and purchasers; and
- Administrative duties, as required.
- A two-lawyer firm whose practice is made up of approximately 75% real estate (of which about 90% is residential), 20% wills and estates, and 5% corporate.
- Known for expertise, vigorous advocacy and personal warmth.
- Located in downtown Guelph.
Qualified candidates please forward your resume and covering letter to Robert A. Sheldon (robertBML@rogers.com).
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Job Type: Full-time